Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

new page

I don't have anything tangible to show proof for this feeling I have but with this new month now upon us, I've entered a new chapter in my life. I feel like I've turned the page and am staring at a crisp, blank page. There's nothing on the page - no ink spots or tears. It's ready to be filled with my triumphs and joys as well as my trials and storms. Though we're only a week into August, I've already experienced several highs and lows. I received a phone call, letting me know I didn't get a teaching position I had hoped for. I went door-to-door with some friends from church, asking if we could pray with them. I bought a new purse that is exactly what I was looking for (I take finding good buys very seriously). The rest of this month is filled with birthday parties, the Jr. High ministry at my church starting back up after a summer hiatus, and getting back into the swing of school.

I'm excited at what's coming up. It can be easy when things don't go our way for us to just give up. But I refuse to do that. I don't understand God's timing but I know it's always for the best. I know I will look back on these moments and see why I had to wait - or at least maybe have a better understanding of why. I choose to trust God even when I don't understand. It's gonna be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment