Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

book review: "Bible detective" by peter martin

"Young detectives will never tire of this picture-search puzzle book. Readers can pore over 17 cleverly illustrated scenes of Bible events to find the answers to the questions posed on each page. Some puzzles involve looking for details of everyday life, others highlight things that happened in the Bible stories--offering hours of fun to readers as they search for the answers.

With lots to find, this kind of picture book is particularly great for reluctant readers and visual learners, helping all children get an overview of the Bible's history and content as they super-sleuth their way through the book. Warning: may be addictive!"

I remember these books from when I was little so I was excited for the opportunity to review this! It brought back memories and the illustrations are super cute! I think adults would enjoy this just as much as little ones!

I received a review copy of this book from Kregel Publications for my honest review.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment