Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

(in)spired deals review

 
Click here for info about (in)courage's (in)spired deals




I love Christmas time. Though battling crowds and traffic while searching for those "just right" gifts can sometimes threaten to steal some of that joy, it's still one of my favorite times of the year. I love finding cute paper to wrap my gifts and getting excited when I know I've found the "perfect" gift for someone! This is my first year teaching and we've welcomed December with making glitter snowflakes and cinnamon ornaments. I've hung up a jingle bell wreath and another jingle bell on my door, hearing the soft tinkle of the bell whenever a kiddo comes in. 

And I'm excited to add Dayspring's Redeemed Fabric Wreath to my classroom! I took it to school the other day and laid it on my desk, not quite sure where I would hang it. One of my first graders saw it, asking "You brought more Christmas stuff?" Yes, I did (smile). I love the colors of the wreath and have every intention of leaving it up beyond Christmas. When I pulled it out of the box, my creativity was immediately stirred up; I want to make one for the spring!

To me, redeemed can't be summed up in a word. It's living a life that embraces the forgiveness I've found in God. It's looking at others as He would. It's being His hands and feet to those who are hurting. It's me loving my first grade kiddos, investing into their lives the best I can. It's showing compassion and mercy to others and letting God to shine through me.

I received my fabric wreath for my honest review as part of (in)courage's (in)spired deals program.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment