Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

right now

I've reached a point in my life where I'm content. Not content in the fact that I'm happy exactly as my life is but I know God is faithful and will come through for me. I have this sense that some things I've been praying about are on the horizon. This year is going to be a time of superabundantly (Ephesians 3:20 - Amp) for me and I've had several moments where I'm beside myself with excitement. Though nothing physically has changed, I know God is moving. My prayer has been for more of Him - I want to be so in love with Him that I'm not looking for anyone/anything else to fill me. Though one of my deep desires is to get married, I can say that if I remain single, I'll still serve God. My relationship with Him doesn't hinge on a husband. There's a strange freedom in coming to that point. By letting go of that want and placing it in God's hands I can work on becoming who He wants me to be. I can "rest in hope" (Psalm 16:9)that He's working things out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment