Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

book review: "God makes lemonade" by don jacobson

About the book: "In God Makes Lemonade you'll read stories from everyday folks - people like you and me who discover unexpected sweetness in the midst of sour circumstances."

This is a great book when you need encouragement. Reading of how God came through for other people is a great boost to my own faith. One of my favorite stories was "Little Norma's Dress" - story about God's perfect timing. I highlighted a line in the story "Waiting to Ripen": Since we don't know where life will take us, let's push on and chase our dreams, even if we can't yet see how they will turn out."

You can learn more about the book and the author as well as purchase the book.

I received a copy of this book from Glass Road Public Relations for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment