Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

saturday spotlight: "(in)courage"

(in)courage is a really great site. I can't remember how I found it but it's a place where women can go to find...encouragement. You can sign up to receive the daily emails with posts by women who have either been through what you might be going through or could possibly be going through it right now. I was super excited to be able to write for them back in January. They have daily guest posts and while I was a little nervous about sharing from my life, reading the comments from other women totally made it worth it. They have an online book club you can participate in and so many other great things. I encourage (yes, I actually made that joke) you to go and look at the site. I pray you find something to strengthen you and brighten your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment