Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ducks

I'm a visual person so when I make a to-do list, it usually requires me jotting down things on a piece of paper or a post-it. The only problem with this method is that you end up with lots of pieces of papers and lots of post-its. So I'm curious as to how the rest of the world stays organized? Do you have some nifty app for your smartphone or keep a notebook handy? There are some sites to help with this issue such as Ta-da lists and todoist but using something online just seems like one more hurdle to me. My method has served me decently well over the years but I'm totally up for embracing something new should someone have a system more effective. So please, share what works for you! How do you keep your ducks in a row?


1 comment:

  1. LOL I can totally relate...I'm the same way-tons of pieces of paper and tons of post its! :)

    ReplyDelete