Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

to read

I don't know why I enjoy doing this to myself. My stack of books to read is steadily getting smaller but then I act on a whim and add no less than five more books to my stack. It's a vicious cycle :) I went to the library today, just browsing the shelves and walked out with (as I just mentioned), five books. I want to throw out a disclaimer that since I'm in the elementary education profession, I have permission to read YA books. In case you were curious :) On top of these, I have a few more titles I'm wanting to conquer for my summer reading:


from left to right, top to bottom:
a Hope Undaunted by Julie Lessman, close to famous by Joan Bauer, Ida B by Katherine Hannigan, Tumtum & Nutmeg: The Rose Cottage Tales by Emily Bearn, Tumtum & Nutmeg: Adventures Beyond Nutmouse Hall by Emily Bearn, Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow, The Cause Within You by Matthew Barnett, and The Skin Map by Stephen Lawhead. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment