Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

spring break?

I'm on Spring break right now and if you live in the South, you know we've had some crazy weather! It feels (and looks) more like Christmas break than Spring break! But I'm glad for the break. It's been so pretty to watch the snow fall while I relax and enjoy the time off! I love how nature testifies to something bigger than ourselves! I mean, who could have thought of the different seasons and just all the amazing-ness outside our doors? *happy sigh* Fall is my favorite season because of the leaves but I love the progression from one season to the next :) While this isn't what it looked like for me, isn't this a fabulous picture?


photo source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-snow-return-across-1749304


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment