Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

loving wisdom

I decided to join up with Deb's linky party on her blog, Fabulously First. She's sharing her advice to new teachers and allowing others to do the same. I taught my first year last year and learned a lot! I'm right now in the process of reflecting on my routines/procedures and behavior system so I can make adjustments and have a smoother year...in just a few weeks! I feel like the first year is a starting place and from there, you can figure out what to keep for the next year and what to change. Teaching is a constant process. I never want to stop growing as a professional and right now there's a lot of changing going on with the implementation of Common Core and a new reading series. I'm excited about this upcoming school year and getting to know a new group of kiddos!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment