Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

october 16

Today is an exciting day. It's my birthday! I'm excited because of everything a birthday stands for. It's a special day every person gets once a year; like a personal "new year." I'm looking forward to what this year holds and it's going to be good! Life never seems to unfold like we plan but God is guiding me, step by step. My job is going well and through the job change I went through this summer, I've rediscovered the passion I have for my career. I'm working on some job-things that though are still only in the planning stages now, I'm super pumped about as I continue to work out the details. I'm slowly but surely pursuing my mission statement and it's fall! Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love the colors and all of the great fall smells! So having my birthday occur during this fabulous month is perfect. I'm super busy right now but I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and that's an awesome feeling :)

  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment