Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

sprayed

I was driving to church this morning and there was a light drizzle in the air. Though I would rather not drive in the rain, it wasn’t really bothering me – just a little annoying. It wasn’t until I ended up behind another car that the rain became an issue. Since the roads were wet, the car’s tires in front of me were spraying water. This wasn’t a problem until I was closer to the car – the closer I got, the more water that was sprayed onto my windshield. I then began thinking about how this can relate to our walk with God. If we’re focused on pressing into Him and desiring that closeness, we’re going to get really wet. However, if we’re keeping a safe distance from Him, we may get a light sprinkle. I don’t know about you, but I want to get SOAKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment