Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

twenty-five

So today I turned twenty-five and wanted to get some thoughts in while savoring the last few hours of my day of birth. I'm currently reading a book called "Bittersweet" by Shauna Niequist. Ironically, one of the chapters I read today was titled "twenty-five" and she shares some things she learned upon reaching that milestone. Here are some of her thoughts:

- You are young enough to believe that anything is possible and you are old enough to make that belief a reality.
- Some of the most life-shaping decisions you make in this season will be about walking away from good-enough in search of can't-live-without.
- This season is about becoming.
- Give today all the love and intensity and courage you can and keep traveling honestly along life's path.

I'm excited about this year. I believing for some great things to happen - puzzle pieces to finally fall into place. We'll see what happens :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment