Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

saturday spotlight: gussy with "gussy sews"

Gussy is pretty amazing. She's cute and super talented. I haven't ordered anything from her shop yet but whenever I get an email with her new products, I'm reminded all over again that yes, I really need to go shopping on her site :)

I love the colors and prints she uses and she's always offering discounts to her email subscribers (which only fuels my desire to buy something from her!). She just seems like a very down to earth person and I find that to be super cool.

This is one of her market totes and I love everything about it. It may not be the first thing I buy from her since I just realized she also makes headbands but I plan on buying (at least) one of totes at some point.

So stop by her site, like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment