Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

saturday spotlight: "real simple" online

I accidentally became a fan of Real Simple magazine. I had ordered a magazine subscription from someone for a fundraiser but they were out of that magazine so I decided, eh, I'll try Real Simple. It didn't take long before I became hooked. I love just about everything about the magazine. I like the not-standard size of it and how clean and sharp the cover always looks. It's full of so many good ideas and tips. It's just an overall win for me :)

So I went to look at the website to see what all it has to offer. You can look at recipes, DIY ideas, and beauty/fashion tips. You can look at the "Daily Finds" and see what great buys they've uncovered. You can read articles from the editors and view the "Tip of the Day." This is one of those sites where you can easily lose track of time as you look at all of the great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment