Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

already amazing

I'm reading a book right now called You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth. Holly is super cute and incredibly honest as she shares from her own struggles in an attempt to allow other women to discover how amazing they really are. I'm posting my review of the book later this week but I wanted to share a part that stood out to me - I just couldn't wait! I highlighted these lines and will probably post them where I can see them...again and again:

"In Case You Ever Wonder

You question...
Is who I am okay?
You're more than okay - you're His (Ps. 139:14)

You ask...
Do I have what it takes?
You've got all you need (2 Pet 1:3)

You wonder...
Can I do this?
You can do all things (Phil 4:13)

So go for it, girl.
Dare to make that difference,
take that step, follow that dream.
God will go with you -
and love will see you through."

No comments:

Post a Comment