Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

spider

I was driving to work this morning, windows down and enjoying the nice weather. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and realized there was a spider on my driver-side window. I immediately rolled up my window, panicking at the thought of it flying in and what if it flew in my mouth? I would have thrown up for sure, no question. Arriving at work, my unwanted friend was still clinging to my window, in no hurry to leave. Sitting in my car, I had the choice of getting out and risking it falling on me (I REALLY don't like bugs) or getting out on the other side. So I crawled over the gear shift and climbed out the passenger side (I'm so thankful a co-worker didn't see me). I don't know why something so small freaks me out. I'm going to chalk it up to being a girl and being okay with that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment