Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

halfway

I'm having a hard time believing the fact that 2009 is now halfway over. It seemed like just yesterday that we were ringing in the new year and now we will shortly we welcoming in a new one. I think the biggest thing is enjoying each day as is and not looking to sporadic "big" events in order to count them as worth celebrating. For example, in a few weeks I'm going as a leader to camp with around sixty teens. While I know those four days will be absolutely amazing, I can't keep wishing away the time I have right now in exchange for it to already be time to load the bus and head to camp. We have to make the most of every day and search for the potential that each day holds. So even though half the year is gone, I still have six more months to fit in lots of experiences and adventures. And once 2010 is here, I get to start all over :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment