Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

twitter

Twitter is a fun way to fritter away any down time you may have. I joined Twitter back in October and am constantly surprised to see how popular it's becoming. It seems anyone and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and proclaiming that they're "twittering." I looked back over my updates and wanted to share some that made me smile when I sent them and make me smile now as well. Please enjoy :-)
* I really don't think church is the place to cuddle...
* Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you automatically have the right to strut around without a shirt; some restrictions do apply.
* Just saw a car covered in "fur" like the one in "Dumb & Dumber."
* Pet peeve #36: people wearing black & navy together (unless it's jeans & then you're fine).
* Washing cheese out of my hair...ew - gotta love fellow youth leaders :-)
* I've spent 1/4 of my calories for today on a box of Andes chocolate - it's been worth it :-)
* This is what i get for selecting 'play all' on my MP3 player: 'Mission 3:16' by Carman. MAJOR stroll down memory lane :-)
* Two coworkers are discussing the merit of 'Napoleon Dynamite.' Really?
* Currently fighting with the stapler...the stapler is winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment