Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

attitude check

With my birthday being last week, I'm still going through the motions of adjusting to being a year older. However, what's making the transition easier is that this past week has been filled with so many great moments that I'm eagerly looking forward to what the coming 360 days have in store until my next birthday. It's as if something has been lifted and God is deciding each day "I want to bless you today...and today...and today." Not to say God doesn't bless me each day but it's as though I'm able to see physical manifestations of it more clearly these past few days. Which makes me wonder: what's different? What has happened for me to witness these changes? I always start each morning asking for favor and thanking God for the day but something is different. The cool thing is that once one really good thing happens, that buoys your attitude to believe for something great the next day. This is one of those things where you just give it to God saying, "I don't know what's happening but do whatever You will..." and then He does and all you can say is "wow..."

No comments:

Post a Comment