Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

voxbox june survey

I'm all about free things and Influenster is a website that will send you a Voxbox full of goodies. All you have to do is fill out a survey on the products and talk about them on your blog.

Here's what came in my box:





Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel Off Face Mask
I really liked this mask. I normally use mask that has to be rinsed off but I prefer a peel. I liked that it smelled good (always important) and it was super easy to apply. I used the whole packet at once but it could probably be divided for two or more uses.









This kit includes:
- Skin Softening Cleanser
- Antioxidant Day Creme
- Anti-Aging Night Creme
- Lifting Eye Creme
- Firming Chest and Neck Creme
- Deep Cleansing Masque
- Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules
- Glowing Serum

I haven't used all of these products yet but I've liked what I've tried. The cleanser is great and leaves my skin feeling clean. The day creme is great for when I don't want to wear foundation but still want sun coverage. The masque is also great. I've used the night creme and firming creme but can't say I've seen a difference as of yet. Overall, I've liked the products.


Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shaving Cream


I normally use a gel shaving cream but I was impressed with this! It seemed like I could use less of it because it spreads really well. I may stick to creams from now on : )








Diamancel Diamond Foot File

This is amazing! I've used it twice now and am loving the results. I use it, put some lotion on my feet and then put socks on to make my feet silky smooth. Very pleased with this product.










Softsoap Pampered Hands Foaming Hand Soap - Tangerine Treat

I'm not a big fan of foam soap because I always have to use a lot in order for my hands to feel clean. However, I don't have to do that with this product. It smells great and I would definitely purchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment