Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"the no brainer wardrobe"


I'm not sure how I found Hayley's blog but I did and it didn't take me long before I subscribed, allowing me to get her posts sent directly to my email. Her goal is to inspire women to "create lives of more passion and less fuss." To help with this desire, she has written an e-book, The No Brainer Wardrobe. I just bought it and am super excited to put into practice her advice. She talks about the importance of deciding what your style is and then building on that. She goes over the different body shapes and what looks best for each. She shares where to find good buys and then gives different examples of how you can mix and match an outfit. She gives great, practical advice to help you look your best. You can download the first chapter and can also buy the book for yourself! It's only $7.99 and is 82 pages full of good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment