Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

new toy

I am the proud owner of a new cell phone! To some the admission may not seem like a big deal but to me it is. I'm a person who takes her time when deciding to join the rest of society when it comes to "what's in." I only sent my first text message a few weeks ago and to have that capability in my own hands is the coolest thing. I've spent the past four hours or so choosing a ring tone, changing the wallpaper and entering my contacts. I think it's fun to invest in a new "toy" because there's that whole learning process of how it works and then we step it up by figuring out shortcuts. My post today isn't really insightful or thought provoking; I'm just super pumped about my phone and find myself simply staring at it for minutes at a time. I hope that doesn't sound as "Wow, she needs a life" as I think it does - I'm just enamored with my new toy :-)

Even though my phone isn't with AT & T, I still love this commercial and wanted to share it with you. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment