Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

poptarts

This week has been...interesting but in an amazing kind of way. God has been opening doors for me and I'm to the point of just trying to catch my breath. It's as though God is showing me He does hear me (because there have been times I've felt as though my prayers don't quite reach His ears) and I'm excited at how these opportunities will play out.

So this morning I was getting ready for work and realized I ate my last poptart yesterday. I like a grab-and-go breakfast because I can eat in the car. Not able to enjoy my strawberry pastry topped with frosting and sprinkles, I opted for some Fig Newtons (not nearly as tasty).

When I arrived at work and walked through the door, one of the girls immediately told me they had all provided breakfast - biscuits, doughnuts, fruit, and orange juice. Maybe it was just a coincidence but I can't help but wonder if it's not God showing me in yet another way that He knows my needs before I do and will provide. I'm so glad He doesn't get tired of having to find new ways of demonstrating His love for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment