Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

looking ahead

It's that time of year again. The time when we reflect on the year now behind us and look ahead to the new year looming on the horizon. It's a time of evaluating what all we did or didn't accomplish and making note of what to do differently next time. It's a time of writing the final lines in this current chapter of our lives and preparing ourselves for a fresh start once the page turns. I'm excited about 2010. My pastor gave a message Sunday about things to leave in 2009 and what to take with us into 2010. He challenged us to make goals in each aspect of our lives (spirit, soul and body) and then actively pursue them. He said even if we don't meet every single goal, at least we'll have done more than had we not made the goal at all. I'm using the next few days of this year to write down what I want to see happen in my life next year. I want to have the best year yet, doing more than I ever thought possible. I want to walk in the plans God has for me, letting Him use the gifts He's placed within me. I want to accomplish everything He has for me, having no room for regrets. I'm excited!!!! I think 2010 will be an amazing year and I look forward to it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment