Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

influenster: mary kay review

Besides reviewing books, I also review products through Influenster. This time I was sent a box of great Mary Kay products. I've never used anything from Mary Kay before but I may have to change that! What did I get?


Lash Love Lengthening mascara, Lash Primer, Eye Color (Violet Storm), Eye Color/Concealer Brush and True Dimensions Lip Stick (Pink Cherie).

My favorite thing would be the eye color! I've tried other eyeshadow creams and they've been hard to apply - I'm not sure if it was the brand or the brush I used - so I normally use a powder. So I was pleasantly surprised with this. I love the color - it's not too bright of a purple - and goes on smooth. The lash primer can be used alone or with the mascara. I like to use them together. And the lipstick. The color is pretty but the case is so cool! You can't really tell from the picture but you push the center of the top of the lid and the lipstick slides out - very spy-ish :) I was very pleased with the products and may be a new Mary Kay fan!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment