Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

saturday

A lot of my posts lately have been book reviews and I wanted to break that up with a bit of my randomness. Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! The sun is shining and there's a great breeze - a nice reprieve from the clouds and rain we experienced not too long ago.
I'm in the process of pulling out my short sleeve shirts (tomorrow is the first day of Spring in case you were unaware) and I'm super pumped about flashing my sparkly toes by sporting my flip flops (I LOVE flip flops).
I'm meeting a few friends later this evening for some laser tag and looking forward to the fun that will most definitely be had. It's just an overall good day.
I have a current giveaway going on if you haven't entered and will most definitely be posting some more reviews. Finishing off this month will be Nine Days in Heaven by Dennis and Nolene Prince, Sand to Pearls by Heidi McLaughlin and The Invisible World by Anthony DeStefano though I may sneak in a few more.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment