Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

great things

I don't know if I can properly explain this season of my life I'm in but I feel God is stirring things within me. Some are things that I've forgotten, some are things I've put on hold for various reasons and some are new things. I just have this peace that God's working things out even though I can't see any immediate changes. I know I'm being vague by not mentioning any specifics but maybe at a later time. I'm just excited at what's in store because I know it'll all be good. I truly believe I'm going to see some answered prayers that I've been believing for a while to finally come about and other great things as well. There's a song called "The Words I Would Say" by Sidewalk Prophets that I really like. It had been a while since I've heard it but it was playing on the radio the other day and I was reminded all over again why I like it. It's just one of those songs that will encourage you when you need a reminder that God has a plan for you and hasn't forgotten you. He's put amazing things inside of you and will show you how to use them. He has great things for you!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a beautiful song. I've never heard of this band before. I'll have to check them out!

    Thanks for sharing your encouraging thoughts as well. :)

    ReplyDelete