Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

saturday spotlight: ny dream center


This month I'm talking about missions and today's spotlight is the organization I worked with on the missions trip I returned from earlier this week. I went with a handful of people from my church to partner with the New York Dream Center. I'm amazed at how much they do! Every day they're out in the city, showing God's love. This video is just a small glimpse into what they do. Matthew Barnett and his wife started the NY Dream Center but are the pastors of Angelus Temple and run the L.A. Dream Center. The Dream Center's mission is to live life and live love. Matthew and Caroline Barnett have such a heart for helping others. It inspires me and I'm excited to have had the opportunity to take part in their vision by going to the L.A. Dream Center a few years ago and then this recent trip to New York. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the Barnett's. Love the Dream Centers. While my church is not called a Dream Center that is much of what we do. I love taking Christ to the streets. If you have a story to share, I have a link up going up tomorrow. Stopping by from the Launch team. So thankful to be a part of that team.

    ReplyDelete