Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

recipe: cake batter dip


I found this recipe on Pinterest and not only was it super easy it was also super yummy! On a side note, it reminds me of the Dunkaroos I used to eat when I was a kid so that made it all the more awesome :) The recipe says to serve with graham crackers but I used Stauffers animal crackers.

Ingredients:
1 package of Funfetti cake mix
2 cups of vanilla Chobani yogurt (non fat) - I bought two 8 oz. containers
1 1/2 cups of non fat Cool Whip (or any other whipped cream freshly made or store-bought) - I used a whole small container (8 oz. I think?)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of rainbow sprinkles - I didn't use these because the cake mix had sprinkles in them 

Directions? Put everything in a bowl and mix with blender. Refrigerate for two hours before serving. You can read the full recipe here.
 
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment