Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

right

Have you ever experienced a moment when everything felt right? This happened to me at church last night. I was in our Student Center, sitting in the back as service was preparing to kick off. I was watching some of the teens stand in front of the stage, talking and laughing. I watched others sitting in chairs, interacting with those nearby. It all just made for a perfect picture of contentment. I had that sense of "yeah, this is where I'm supposed to be." I've been working in youth ministry for two and a half years and have loved every second of it. There's just something about it - I can't really explain why I enjoy it other than it's a great place to serve and I work alongside an amazing team of fellow leaders. I don't know where else you'd find people who are so willing to invest in the lives of teenagers. It's pretty cool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment