Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

what i'm reading - may

I'm really trying to slow down on my reading. Really, I am : ) May is another busy book review month for me...but I'm excited at the chance to read such great books. This month I'll be reading:

The Fitting Room by Kelly Minter
Handle with Prayer by Charles Stanley
The Lightkeeper's Ball by Colleen Coble
How Huge the Night by Heather & Lydia Munn
The Redeemer by Linda Rios Brook
Secrets of the Heart by Jillian Kent
False Witness by Randy Singer
Fully Engaged by John Busacker

I have at least one recipe I'll be posting (it's for banana pudding and is a hit every time I make it) plus a giveaway. Not to mention my random thoughts. It's going to be a fun month!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good ones in there. Hope you are able to get to them all with the weather getting nicer. :O)

    ReplyDelete