Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

in store

I am so excited about this month. There are so many things going on and so many things I'm believing to happen. On Tuesday, I'm headed to the beach for four days. I'm so excited! I bought a bright blue bucket to put seashells in : ) Once we come back, I have a friend's wedding to go to on Saturday (hopefully I'll be sporting a great beach tan). At the end of the month I leave for four days as a youth leader for youth camp with my church. Every year has been better than the one before and I'm believing this year will be no exception. God is going to do some great things while we're there.

Right now I'm in the midst of packing and getting things wrapped in order to leave. I'm hoping to have some special recipes to share at some point this month (details to come). Have you ever just been excited about the future but not entirely sure why? That's how I'm feeling right now. I know some big things are going to happen this month and I'm beyond pumped about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment