Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

as fast as she can

I don't normally watch How I Met Your Mother but I was flipping channels not too long ago and came in on the last few minutes. I watched this final scene of the episode and absolutely loved it! I apologize for the poor quality but it was hard to find just this clip. This can apply for anything you may be going through. Maybe you're waiting for the right job or a future spouse or waiting on the ability to have a baby or have enough money to go on a trip - whatever it may be. Take comfort in the fact that God's not forgotten you and has the most amazing plan for your life. Whatever you're believing for, it's coming...as fast as it can :) And if I can agree with you on your "whatever," you can either email me or leave a comment below. That whole "if two or more agree" thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment