Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

voxbox december survey


Influenster is a site that mails you a free box of products in exchange for your honest review. It doesn't get any better than that :) I received my first box back in June and got another one last month. Here's what came in my box:

1. imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails (image source)
The design I received is called "TGIF." I absolutely LOVE the variety of designs! What I didn't like is that the nails don't come in different widths. I think most of them fit my nails except for the thumbs. These have glue already on them and you just pull off the backing before applying. To me, this made them not stick as well as applying the glue myself. These are great for a special occasion but not for everyday. I love how shiny the nails are. I like the product but not overly impressed with it. By going to the imPRESS site, you can print off a $1 coupon and try them for yourself.

2. Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
I actually am using the Coconut Scrub body wash right now so it was fun to receive the bar soap. I normally buy whatever is the cheapest when it comes to bar soap but really like this one! I like how it lathers and doesn't have an overpowering coconut smell. I'd definitely buy this!

3. Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
I normally buy Orbit Wintermint gum. I liked the burst of mint when you first start chewing the Mentos gum. Like most gums, the flavor doesn't last all that long. I would put this on par with Orbit. I liked it but didn't think it super amazing.

4. LARABAR
I tried the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor but wasn't overly impressed. It had a unusual taste. If you're a fan of health bars then I'm sure you'd enjoy it but it wasn't for me.

5. New York Color Liquid Lip Shine
I was sent "Nude York City" and LOVE it! I love the subtle color and how shiny it is. It lasts a long time and I like the smell - sort of cinnamon-y. I would definitely buy this once I use it all!

6. Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask
I was sent a "Pulped Pomegranate" peel off mask. I prefer peels to those that you rinse off. I was very pleased with this product. It was thick enough to make me feel I was really covering my face and it was easy to peel off (I've used some that turned into a big mess). It left my face feeling clean and I'd definitely try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment