Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

book review: "the accidental bride" by denise hunter


Shay Brandenberger is raising her daughter in the same home she grew up in. Though she fights to keep her home, the bank is threatening to foreclose. She's doesn't know what to do - just that she needs a miracle.

Travis McCoy had his fun on the rodeo circuit but back and ready to settle down. Though he left Shay on their wedding day, he's never forgotten her. He hopes to be able to prove to Shay he won't leave her again. Can he get past her defenses? Can she trust him?

Denise Hunter is one of my favorite authors. I've also read her The Convenient Groom and enjoyed this one just as much! It was a easy read and I had no trouble getting pulled into the story. I found similarities between Kate (The Convenient Groom)and Shay. Both find themselves temporarily married to a man they don't want to be married to. Despite Kate and Shay's misgivings, I liked both Travis and Lucas (The Convenient Groom).Both only wanted to help the women they were married to and I thought them both sweet. This is part of Denise's "Big Sky Romance" series. I've also read A Cowboy's Touch and it was fun to revisit those characters as they appeared in this book. Great read!

I received a copy of this book from Litfuse Publicity Group for my honest review.

You can buy the book from Amazon or learn more from her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment