Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

saturday spotlight: courtney with "swimming into second"


I've been noticing some really cute stuff in different classrooms I've worked as a substitute in. I've seen handouts and things on the wall with absolutely adorable illustrations. I finally was able to figure out where they came from and knew it would be my next spotlight post! Courtney has a great blog called Swimming into Second. She has some free printables on her blog as well as listing other blogs by teachers (it seems most are second grade) if you're into networking and connecting with other teachers. She has some of her stuff available on Teachers Pay Teachers (a site where you can find some great free stuff!). If you're in the elementary education profession and in need of some ideas, her over to Courtney's blog...which will then lead you to other blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment