Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

brain food

One of my goals for this year is to read my stack of review books. I've set a goal to have them all finished by the end of May, leaving my summer free to work on other things - I've already been working on a list :) I'm really excited about the books I need to read - here's a few of them:


From the Library of A.W. Tozer by James Stuart Bell
The Whole Bible Story by Dr. William Marty
The Story of Your Life by Matthew West
Nurture by Lisa Bevere
Wholly Jesus by Mark Foreman
Why We're Not Emergent by Kevin DeYoung and Ted Kluck

I've also bought The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Divergent by Veronica Roth. These are ones that I've heard were good (you know, there was a recent movie about the first one that just came out :) and the other is one that's been on my list to read for a while and I finally picked up a copy!

I'd love to know if you've read any of these and what you thought! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment