Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

more than words

There's a quote I first heard when I was in middle school. My youth pastor asked us, "How big is God? Well, how big do you need Him to be?" I'm dealing with that thought right now. I've had to remind myself how big and capable God really is and choose to trust He'll take care of me. 

And sometimes that's hard. My head will spout off verse after verse about God being faithful but it doesn't always seep into my heart. So I have to remind myself...over and over...until I start to believe it. Until the doubts are chased away. Until it becomes more than words (yep, I totally thought of that song when I wrote this so you can click here to watch the music video :). 

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you are saying. In my life, there have been times where the problems seem so big and my God not big enough to handle them all. But, God showed me though that if I "magnify" Him, the problems will become smaller and I will see Him more clearly. I pray God overwhelms you with His love and presence today.

    ReplyDelete