I saw this and oh my (I feel like that's my default reaction most of the time), how yummy does that look! I've never had or made anything snickerdoodle before but I'm definitely giving this a try!
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 TB sugar
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 TB milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- "Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom of 9x13 pan. In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter until cream. Beat in sugars. Gradually beat eggs and vanilla until combined on low speed. Beat in dry ingredients until combined.
- Spoon 1/2 the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture (1TB of each) evenly over batter.
- Spoon teaspoons of remaining batter evenly over cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl stir glaze ingredients (1 cup powdered sugar, 1-2 TB milk, 1/2 tsp. vanilla) until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. Enjoy!"