I saw this and wanted it immediately :) The official name is "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar" and all that chocolate sounds absolutely amazing! I've not made this yet but it's moved to the top of my list of recipes to try - the very top. You can go to the direct link to view her picture-by-picture instructions but be prepared for a chocolate overload :)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
"Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish that’s been lined with wax paper and sprayed with cooking spray. Top with a layer of Oreos. Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting — brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!
* To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, simply half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients."