Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas

Christmas 2010 is almost over. I'm back home after spending the day at my grandparents. All of the presents that were once under the tree have now been opened. The tree doesn't look quite the same without colorful boxes underneath. While some of the gifts I received were things I had asked for, others were surprises. It's been a good day. Tomorrow marks the last week of this year and we'll soon be welcoming in 2011. I don't want to ever forget why we celebrate Christmas. I don't want to ever place more emphasis on the things I hope to get than on the One whose birthday we celebrate. And to top it all off, we had a white Christmas this year. It's been a while since we've seen snow in my corner of the world on Christmas and it was like adding sprinkles to a cupcake - the perfect final touch. I'm looking forward to next year. It's going to be full of amazing things...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amber,
    Blessed me to have you visit over at the blog last week. So glad you added your voice on the jam, with your pastor's words last week. May God bless you in 2011, writing His story in you. May this week bring His rest to you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete