I've not made this yet but I will be in the very near future. I'm not a big fan of raspberry but I think this dessert might win me over. I love the simplicity of it and it's a no bake dish - how easy is that?! The recipe is from Better Recipes - a site with lots of yummy ideas.
Ingredients - 1 bag (12 ounce) white baking chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 11 oz container prepared Chocolate Brownie Bites (about 2 3/4 cups crumbled brownies)
- cocoa powder (unsweetened) for dusting
- fresh raspberries
"1. Line a springform pan with waxed paper. (Tip! Trace the pan on a piece of waxed paper to create the proper size. Cut out the circle and it will be the perfect size for the pan. Dampen the bottom of the pan slightly and it will help the wax paper stay in place.)
2. Place the white baking chips and 2/3 cup of the heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 – 2 1/2 minutes until melted, stopping and stirring the mixture every 30 seconds. Allow to cool.
3. Crumble the chocolate brownies and sprinkle over the bottom of the springform pan. Press down lightly to create a crust base.
4. Whip the remaining heavy cream until it forms peaks. Fold in the white chocolate mixture. Spoon into the pan over the brownie layer. Cover and freeze overnight.
5. Before serving, dust lightly with cocoa powder and garnish with fresh raspberries."