Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

saturday spotlight: jenny with "picky palate"

I don't know how I found out about Picky Palate but I'm super glad I did! Jenny has some of the greatest recipes - I've only made her Cookies and Cream Peanut Butter but on Wednesday I shared her White Chocolate S'Mores that I'm so making A.S.A.P.

Here's a little blurb from her blog: "Picky Palate started as just a baby late 2007 and has grown to be more fun than I had imagined. This is a place where I share not only recipes for the kids picky palates but for adults too. I love writing family friendly recipes since this is the phase of life I’m in right now. I know how boring the same dinners can get week after week, so it is my goal to provide new and exciting dishes to bring to your kitchen tables."

She also has a cookbook coming out next year which is super cool and I'm definitely keeping my eye out for that!

Also on her blog you can find a very handy recipe index and a page of giveaways - who doesn't love free stuff?

So stop by her blog and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment