Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

saturday spotlight: marcy with "ida & mae"

I first heard about Ida & Mae last week when I entered a contest from Mandy on her blog, Pennies and Blessings. I entered the contest (as well as completing several of the bonus entries) and received an email yesterday from Mandy, telling me I had won these two beautiful handmade rings:



Here's a short snippet that Mandy featured on her blog about Marcy and her shop: "Marcy, the shop owner, started out working with beads – making unique rings mostly, under the business name of Beadworks by Marcy. Feeling the need to both expand and re-brand, Marcy recently relaunched her business with a new name, new feel, and new products! The names “Ida” and “Mae” hold special meaning to Marcy as they are the names of both her grandmothers. The vintage names, if you will, are a great indicator of the vintage lovelies you will find in the Ida & Mae shop!"

You can also find Ida & Mae on Facebook as well. All of Marcy's stuff is super cute and I am beyond excited at receiving these rings! She also has a blog so feel free to visit any of her sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment