Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

saturday spotlight: jessica with "my world made by hand"

I'm trying something new with my blog. I don't know if this will be every Saturday or every other - we'll just have to see how it goes. There are so many blogs I follow that have such amazing ideas and I want to share that amazingness with others. So my goal is to highlight why I think they're super cool and maybe it'll inspire you too...

Today's spotlight: Jessica from My World Made by Hand

I'm all about crafty, easy projects. I found this DIY project back in May and thought it was just about the coolest thing ever! It's beyond easy and I've made two of these scarves with plans to make many more in various colors at a later time. The first one I made didn't turn out quite like I thought but I'll chalk that up to practice. What's so cool is that by varying the size of the circles you cut, you can have either a longer or shorter scarf. I varied one of mine by making longer and shorter pieces so it would look fuller when put together. I haven't made any of Jessica's other projects but it's on my to-do list. I've included her finished product and the above link will take you directly to this project. Enjoy!


No Sew Ruffle Scarf





No comments:

Post a Comment