Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

noise

While I enjoy blogging, I've been thinking about how many blogs are out there. Is my voice heard at all over any of the others? It's like when you go to the mall and decide to grab a bite to eat in the food court. The noise is so loud that even attempting conversation with the person seated across from you is impossible. Everyone is talking and no one is being heard. I wonder if the same is true with blogs. Are we too busy trying to get our point across that we fail to listen to others? But for me, blogging is a good way to work on my writing in a non-threatening environment since everyone else is shouting and I'm coming across as nothing more than a whisper. My hope is that by sharing what I've been through and my thoughts, I can assure someone else out there that yes, I've been there too and it'll be ok. Sometimes even a whisper can be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment